CWP – CentOS Web Panel minimal system requirements
- Possible to work with CentOS 7 & 8
- Clean Updated Installation required without MySQL.
- If you get any issue while installing please contact support here.
- Proper Hostname set eg. server1.mydomain.com
How to install NEW CentOS Web Panel?
It’s suggested that you have fully update server, all packages and the proper hostname set.
Login on your server as root and run following command (it runs 10-20 minutes):
cd /usr/local/src wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-latest sh cwp-latest
If download link doesn’t work then you can use the following: http://dl1.centos-webpanel.com/files/cwp-latest
Centos Web Panel Login
go to CentOS WebPanel Admin GUI at http://SERVER_IP:2030/
Password: your root password
Configuration of WebPanel
- Setup nameservers
- Setup shared ip
- Setup at least one hosting package
- Setup root email
…and now you are ready to host domains.