In this tutorial, we’ll explain the simplified way how to set up proper DMARC records in cPanel. This allows you to specify how mail servers should handle messages from your domain that do not have valid SPF and DKIM records setup. DMARC is the standard used by most email providers (ie. Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook). DMARC can help increase your chances of emails being delivered successfully to your recipients’ inbox.
Setting up DMARC Records
- Log into your domain’s cPanel
- Click the Zone Editor button in the Domains section.
- Choose your domain from the drop down box.
- Click the blue +Add Record button and “Add DMARC Record” on the drop down as shown below.
- Choose your options and click “Add Record” once done.
- That’s it!