If you are unable to retrieve any email via POP3 or IMAP, please follow the below troubleshooting steps before submitting a ticket:
1. Check your email settings within your Cpanel area. This would include adjusting:
– Spam Assassin score (or disabling temporarily to see if this helps)
– modifying email filters (or deleting temporarily)
– disable spam auto-delete, or adjust score to something higher (less effective = higher score)
2. Make sure your Outlook or other email client has proper settings
Setting up email in Outlook:
SMTP Authentication: on
Password: your email password
POP3: port 110
SMTP: port 25
Note: some ISP require to use their SMTP servers. Please contact your ISP to confirm if this applies to your network or not.
3. Double check that you are using the proper nameservers and your dns resolves correctly to our servers and nameservers provided to you originally in your welcome email.
DNS Check (nameservers): http://www.intodns.com (type yourdomain.com address without ‘www’)
MX Lookup (mail server check): http://www.mxtoolbox.com/ (type yourdomain.com address without ‘www’)